Tuesday 30 September 2008

Monday Again.

Home.
Mum picked us up.
Had dinner with Dad.
Gave a poor stray cat a piece of fish.
I'm a sucker for animals.
Soft-hearted.
I remember once I saw a lady pour hot water on a stray dog.
I gave her this really stern look and she looked at me as if she did nothing wrong.
Oneday she'll be one of the ants I'm gonna step on with my big foot!
EVIL SADISTIC LADY.
Loads of people to meet.
Hell loads.
But there's studying too.
Hayayai.
A large number of us might be going to visit Alvin this Saturday.
Heard he's coming back.
Probably go with Jabs and the rest.
And Oliver and the rest.
And I'll drag Ming Xi along.
LOADS TO CATCH UP PEOPLE.

Song that reminds me of you : John Legend - P.D.A (We just don't care).
Days to go : 7 and counting.



E N D

No comments: