Tuesday 30 September 2008

Lazy Sunday.

WE WERE SPRING CLEANING!
Can you believe it.
BALCONY IS CLEAAAAAAAN!!!!
Hahahaha.
for those of you who remembers how the balcony is,
well the balcony is now squick and clean.
LOL.
Of course.
Thanks to Julz and Jabs.
I did the rubbish.
God, I had to pick slimy things up with my bare hands.
Then wash the slimy bathroom.
Make 4 trips to empty all rubbish in the house.
And well...
My room has been clean and tidy for almost a month now.
Swept every single week.
Properly organised.
Not to mention, done up.
Feels good to have a clean room.
All it needs now is speakers which I think I should be getting soon.
We've been having loadsa fun this whole month.
Watching home movies together,
Which sometimes I bail out on to sleep.
*oink oink*.
Loads more.
Aah well.
These are the people I'd probably live with the next few years.
Happy happy joy joy.

Song that reminds me of you : The Script - The Man That Can't Be Moved.
Days to go : 8 and counting.



E N D

No comments: