Tuesday 30 September 2008

Saturday's story.

Some will say....
"Fuck this girl damn free a....."
But I'm in the mood to blog!
Hehehehe.
Since I just got home.
Kluang.


So I went to One U on Saturday.
Met up with my baby.
Had lunch.
Took a bus ride to Sentral,
then from there,
hoped onto the damn bus again right after getting down.
This time with Julz and Jabs back to One U.
Walked to The Curve.
Spent the whole time there at McD's.
Then headed to Bojangles in Hartamas to watch the next half of the Liverpool match.
Watched the first half of the Man U match there.
Next half at Breakers.
MAN U WON.
I haven't reached the best part.
Went to Hartamas Square to watch the GUNNERS GET BEATEN BY HUL!
A bet's a bet.
When we get back to KL,
we get to burn Jabs Gunners cap.
Lol.
You can join Larry in Liverpool Mr. Jabez George.
Headed home after the match.
Said my goodbyes to my baby.
Seperated for a week and 1 day.
=( and i miss him already.
*Cries*

The Gunners cap I get to burn. Heeee.

Song that reminds me of you: Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky.
Days to go: 9 and counting.



E N D

No comments: