Tuesday 30 September 2008

Old Town Again.

Woke up at 10 a.m today.
Went downstairs with my oversized P.j's with the face of a grumps that resembled an 8 year old.
Mummy prepared breakfast!
Happy happy.
Bread and butter, bananas, and fresh milk.
Mum cooked lunch too.
Sent her to office then after.
Came home was suppose to study but fat chance!
LOL.
Picked Oliver up for tea.
Met Siraj and to my surprise Candice. =)
She went home shortly after though.
Sat down at Old Town.
Catching up with my old friends felt good.
Laughs and teases.
Had to leave early cos' I needed to pick Mummy up.
And send my brother to the gym.
Buggers were bugging me to stay.
Since it was Siraj's last few hours in Kluang.
And no Siraj, I am not gonna ask my Mum to take the bus home.
And yes, I owe the both of you a ride on that kiddy-put-a-syiling-in-it-then-it-moves thingy.
IT'S FUCKING EXPENSIVE NOWADAYS OKAY! ;)

Song that reminds me of you : Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You.
Days to go : 6 and counting.



E N D






No comments: