Friday 13 June 2008

Home Sweet Blissful Home.

It's so good to be home. Only til Sunday of course but heck, I'm still gonna make the best out of it. And yes, the people to meet, the people I still love.
Living in an apartment with 3 other housemates, I miss being on a higher floor. Please, I'm not complaining.
And I'm able to have my room all to myself and walk with nothing but bottoms and a tee on. *grins*. Since, I'm room mates with Emily that is never possible back in KL. And the parquet floor there sucks cos they keep coming off. I'll stick to fully carpetted rooms that always make me sneeze.

Yes, It's been on Mummy's room door for like 2 years now. Mummy's lil girl. And Daddy's too! (greed is one of the 7 sins btw.)
This must have been decades old. Saw it in the upstairs hall.

=.=. A lil' bit of vanity won't kill =P


And now I already miss people back in KL. Especially YOU. Teehee... Daryl, Neevian, Brenda, Hazirah. Mish you guys three. =) And Daryl, I toooootally agree with your empty aquarium. TERASA LAAAAAAA.... You nut!

I OFFICIALLY TURNED INTO A SCHMALTZ! Love you too btw.

No comments: