Sunday 21 December 2008

Out From Under.

I wonder;
Will I fit in?
The idea of being a homey person these few days was a baaad idea.
Now due to too much free time on my hands I'm starting to think too much.
*bangs pillow on head*
Plus, I miss him so badly. =(
Can't wait to get back this Monday.
"Homey", was a bad bad idea.
I'm craving for F U N.
And I know Jabez misses me all the way from KL, yes?
LOL.
Okay so "homey" wasn't that bad.
But too much just sucks you in to unwanted thoughts.
I hope everything's settled before CNY next year.
*Can you imagine a New Year's not celebrated in Pg?
Brrr!
But Mummy never mentioned cancelling it so it's a good sign.
A double plus cos this time I have him with me=)
Yes yes I am counting my shiny sparkly stars *dreams*.


The ultimate test in a relationship is to disagree but hold hands.
I love you, baby.

On another note; Dei why are two people making out at one of the back alleys near my house? Grossssssss!


I love you baby.

No comments: