Sunday 7 September 2008

Unsightly.

I met Ming Xi at Oldtown at 2320 hours. She had to go home a lil' early today. (Potong steam la lu dahling!). So I followed her back home. Had this looooooong chat with her mum. Ming Xi said "bringing you back home is like bringing my boyfriend back home." Was at her place til 0135 hours. There was just so much to tell. So then I got lost in her Taman on my way home. Sheesh. Anyways biatch. I am so going to miss you. =(.

Next!

.I'm trying not to stare, it's too late
The blankets over there, if you like
I'm broken and I'm colder than hell
I should've said I'd not come back here.

Lies and deception I cannot bare.
It's 0504 hours and I'm staring into blank space feeling like a fool. I stress. FOOL. I can't sleep.

Playing: Marie Digby - Unfold. lyrics of a song mean much to me.*

I need the questions in my head to be clarified.... I need it clarified cos' it's eating deep into me every second.

No comments: