Saturday 20 September 2008

Turning Eighteen.


The same photo again. I know.
But since all photos dated back from 2006 in my old computer just vanished due to an unknown virus. This is one I still have.
This bitch and a half here turned 18th today.
One of my very best friends.
My partner-in-crime when I shifted to Convent in form 4/5.
Well actually most bad-assing was still me.*
SHE, was the one who listened, made me laugh, was my shoulder to cry on and the one that made me smile on cloudier days.
Of course we were the only ones who were crazy enough to sleep on the floor at the back of the class with only our school bags as our pillow last year.
The only one who didn't, judge? =).
Easier days....
Crazier days....
This is her.
CHONG MING XI.
Happy 18th birthday and I hope you liked your present.
Btw, your mum loves me. Face it.
XOXO.

No comments: