Monday 29 September 2008

Thursday Well Spent.

Hazirah stayed with us for two nights from Wednesday onwards.
The following day which was a Thursday, we went to Midvalley to have our lunch.
Had chendol outside the apartment first before we hailed a taxi.
After lunch as Julz and Haz headed to Ampang to pay some bills, me, my bf and Jabs headed home after an hour of pool at Brewball.
While my bf and I were taking a nap in the room, Haz barged into the room with a piece of cake from Secret Recipe! xD.
Yum yum.
She remembered our 4 month anniversary.
My bf blew the candle.
I wanted to blow candle toooooooo so they lit it up again for me.
Dum dee dee dum. =).
Okay.
So it's only four months.
But heck.
We're stronger as the day goes by.
To feel like I've finally settled down, never felt better.
No more roller coaster rides. No more hanky pankies.
I'll tell the world I'm in love anytime!
2 Packets of Famous Amos, 3 cakes and a pie from Secret Recipe. We indulge. x).
*Munch munch*

He says something....
She calls him "MARSHMELLOWISHY!!!"
*Munch munch*
"If ever there is tomorrow that we are not together.. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, even if we're apart. I'll always be with you."

Oneday, my dear friend here might just be the next lead singer of Cradle of Filth.

He just neeeeeded to draw me a black eye.

Sweet vengeance.




Then we watched Rusell Peters for God knows the how many um-teenth time. Headed to Vityas for dinner. Came back and took a dip in the pool at 23++ hours.

One couple; and the black and yellow lamp post.
"... Lets look for stars in the city."
Obviously the city's too brightly lit.
Pfft.
Dip thy legs.
Nothing's stronger than L O V E.
Jabez, again. =)

We got hungry after and ordered McD's back to the apartment, which then after we watched Jodhaa Akbar for an hour before everyone started falling asleep.



E n d

No comments: