Saturday 6 September 2008

Thoughts.

I'm back home. - Kluang. Sweet home. =). I literally meant sweet home.

I'll start now. Thoughts. So.. Today I caught up with a friend. A very good buddy i may say. So people, tell me, *cynically laughing*, how does one kick ones Pride and Prestige? Anyone? I'm talking about myself. You see.. I can never be kissing someones feet just to be friends with me. That's no way to be friends. To always want her to tag along with me. I always thought all that should come naturally as things go by not by words of mouth. Hmmmm.. I had a friend, well have. And somewhere along the lines we drifted apart due to reasons each had. She thought ...... and I thought ...... . Get me? Of course you don't! Who am I kidding? LOL. Due to reasons already known, I feel I've already lost (even though I didn't really lose) someone I used to know. I have to admit, it did bring me to tears during our text sessions. I have decided to take a step back. It sounds PATHETIC so very PATHETIC. - I don't wanna go into details. Then again, it goes back to Pride and Prestige. The problem with me is- Deep down I am a very soft person. I care too much. Yes, cos' for a period of time we were actually having fun and caring for each other. Now it's just... ..... . So tell me how do you stop a person from caring too much so that the aching stops? Truth. Never will happen. Never. She's still very much dear to me. And I'll be here cos', the reason to why we ended up here? Pfft! You know my dear friend. And it ticks me off so much. SO MUCH. On the brightside, I'm taking a stand for myself. One my boyfriend has been waiting so very long for. And to you my dear friend, I will always love you. Sheesh, now I sound Bi. Lesbianism anyone? Heeeee.. The other reason? That I apologise on my behalf. No intentions whatsoever for that to be drilled so deep into your head. Once again, it is NOT true. =).
*Pay close attention people, I'm killing two birds with one stone in my long i-think-is-heart-felt thoughts. So pay close attention....*

No comments: