Saturday 20 September 2008

Enshrined


I stay bedazzled
Never believed in movies
Nor did I believe that such blithe feelings do exist
Spellbound
I thought what I had before was the furthest the human's emotional capacity could go
Yet you proved me wrong
You brought colours to my life
Colours I never knew existed
I shall not ponder
I shall not quiz
Under the rain I will kiss you
Your every touch I will recognise
Our everything I will not be rattled
Your breath on my skin will carry me away
I'm lost in you refusing to find my way out
On my two feet I will not stand on my own for I want you to lose sight of me never
Bare and stripped naked of my walls and hindrance
I give you my everything
So be gentle with me
Shower me with your love
And adore me like I to you

i was cracking my head to come up with this instead of studying law. Cow!*




No comments: