Monday 7 January 2008

Homo Sapiens.


Someone explain to me exactly how females are wired? No. Wait. I already know that since I'm one myself. But what about boys? Gahaha. Yes. Females tend to communicate emotionally to feel secure. And well.. Males, FLOODED with testosterone, tend to communicate *coughs* differently. I'm not saying everyone is like that. Don't get me wrong. =P But heck. That's how the male brain is wired. (From what i read in psychology books that is) Oh Gee.. I have to drop psychology in college. Due to some very tangled up stuff.

I went for a drink with Siraj somewhere in our area before he hit the gym. And i have to give credits to his extremely "old schooled" Volkswagen. It was nice catching up with a good friend. Since we never really talked since SPM ended. Except for a few things here and there. All I ever bragged about was *tsk* boys! And all he could brag about was *tsk* girls. It's never easy for the opposite sex to understand THE OPPOSITE sex. Everyone has problems with it.

Oh yes. Trust me. We learned a lot about the opposite sex today. I'm still trying to absorb. I guess it's just normal for a girl to want 100% attention from a boy; and a boy to send you normal flat text messages the longer the relationship that makes a girl think "OHMYGOD. WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM! HE'S DIFFERENT!" Which, actually doesn't MEEEEAN anything. So we girls are paranoid creatures. Fussy;Naggy:Paranoid creatures. *scratches head* Any of this sound familiar? Cos i know it is for many of us. I know it does to me. It's like looking in a mirror that reflects your image back. Urgh. Oh me!

No comments: